Who we are
Portchain is a startup founded by 3 former McKinsey Engagement Managers, focusing on digitizing core operations within the global container shipping industry. We are working with some of the market leading container carriers and terminals, and we are scaling up rapidly.
You will join one of Denmark’s most exciting start-ups. We are a fast-moving company on a mission to create a step change in operational performance within container shipping, through the use of AI and leading design. We are an international team of 15 people, most of us located in our Copenhagen office at Amaliegade 14.
- Work with the CCO and CEO on critical business topics, ranging from investor research, customer demo preparation, client lead generation, market sizing, and pricing strategies
- Support the analytics team with data research and user insights, directly used to improve our software tools
- Work as an integrated part of the team, and be offered an unrivaled learning opportunity, with regular feedback to accelerate your development
- You have a strong analytical and ownership mindset – preferably with relevant work experience from e.g. consulting, banking or an engineering company, where you have performed data analyses and presentations
- A high performing CBS, DTU or KU student (top 10%) with an ambition to make a significant impact in one of the most important industries in the world
Want to join the team?
Please send your application with CV and relevant transcript to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Portchain team